Caves, Sharks, Mantas, Coral gardens! Malapascua, with it’s
crystal clear waters, powdery white sand beaches and spectacular sunsets
is the only place in the world to guarantee Thresher Sharks daily.
Suprisingly easy to get to, despite being in a rather remote location,
this is home to a full cocktail of muck critters in not so mucky water,
hard, soft and sponge corals and of course the big boys! Truly a photographer’s
• The elusive Thresher Shark, Mantas and Hammerheads
• The awesome wreck of the Dona Marlyn – a totally intact
• Stunning visibility with an amazing plethora of marine life
and weird critters
7 days / 6 nights excluding travel time
Visibility / Dive Season:
10 to 40 meters / Year around Best from December to April. September
is best for Mantas and Threshers though visibility tends to be lowest
due to plankton in the water. Hammerheads are more frequent from
December to March.
Type of diving available:
Wall, drift, wreck and boat dives. Daily dives only.
Open Water certification is good for most dive sites although quite
a few of the dive sites are deeper than 18 meters requiring Advanced
and above certification. Great place to go in for your Advanced
Open Water certification, Enriched Air Nitrox, U/W Photography and
U/W Naturalist certifications. Non divers and snorkellers welcome
but as an island resort facilities and sightseeing are limited.
Package Inclusions :
• Marine Park fees
• Airport - Hotel - Airport transfer from Cebu to Malapascua
• Twin share accommodation in Cebu for one night
• Twin-share a/c cabin with breakfast at Malapascua
• PADI certified dive guide (max. 5 guests per guide)
• 3 dives a day totaling 18 dives
Package Exclusions :
• All equipment hire
• Local fees and porterage
• All visas, airport taxes and personal expenses
• Additional dives
• High Season Surcharge applies
• Dive and travel insurance
• Single supplement surcharge
• Enriched Air Nitrox
Specialty courses available
on the trip!
Advanced Open Water course, Enriched Air Nitrox & U/W Photography
at special discount prices!!
• 100% payment must be made in advance to confirm the trip
• Credit card payments will be charged 4% extra on total
Cancellation Policy :
30-60 days prior to trip 50%
15-30 days prior to trip 25%
Less than 15 days Non - refundable
Please note that prices and schedules are for indication only and
subject to final confirmation at the time of full payment. We reserve
the right to change details based on demand and availability.