with paradise, Tioman Island rose to fame in the 1950’s Hollywood
favorite ‘South Pacific”. Crystal clear emerald waters
bless this beautiful palm fringed island while lush rainforests with
beautiful waterfalls are surrounded by soft, white, powdery sand beaches,
many untouched by tourism impact. The waters around the island are
abound in rich coral reefs with canyons, swim throughs and wrecks.
In addition to World War II wrecks there are 20 more purposely sunken
wrecks for adventurous divers !!
• Beautiful canyons with dense fan corals and awesome swim
• Wreck heaven including Submarines and tankers
• Vibrant and colorful diversity of soft coral, hard coral
and sponge corals
7 days / 6 nights excluding travel time
Visibility / Dive Season:
8 to 35 meters / February to November. Best months: March to June
/ September to November
Type of diving available:
Wrecks, canyons and beach dives.
Water certification is fine although Advanced certification will
give you access to a much wider selection of sites. Great place
to go in for your Advanced Open Water course, U/W Photography, Enriched
Air Nitrox and U/W Naturalist certifications. Non divers and snorkellers
Package Inclusions :
• Airport - Hotel - Airport transfer to / from Tioman on
arrival and departure day.
• Twin-share a/c accommodation at Tioman Island for 6 days
• 3 boat dives a day for 6 days totaling 18 dives
• Airfare from BLR/MUM/DEL to Tioman via Kuala Lampur
• Alcoholic and/ or carbonated soft drinks
• Lunch and dinner
• All equipment hire
• Local fees and porterage
• All visas, airport taxes and personal expenses
• Dive and travel insurance
• Single supplement surcharge
• Nitrox available at extra charge
Specialty courses available
on the trip!
Advanced Open Water course, Enriched Air Nitrox & U/W Photography
at special discount prices!!
• 100% payment must be made in advance to confirm the trip
• Credit card payments will be charged 4% extra on total
Cancellation Policy :
30-60 days prior to trip 50%
15-30 days prior to trip 25%
Less than 15 days Non - refundable
Please note that prices and schedules are for indication only and
subject to final confirmation at the time of full payment. We reserve
the right to change details based on demand and availability.